Basic Function: Be an active member of the Revolution Recycling Team with a primary focus on:
1. Developing upstream sources of used mobile phones and tablets
2. Optimize and manage efficient processes for handling mobile phone and tablets
3. Developing downstream sales channels
Reporting To: President
Employment Type: Salary – Full-time Permanent
Salary: Flexible based upon experience
Benefits: Included (after 3 month probationary period)
Hours: Monday-Friday (8:00am-5:00pm)
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
- Become intimately familiar and comfortable with the CRM and Production software.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the marketplace and supply chain for used cellphones and tablets.
- Be the subject matter expert in the value of used cellphones and tablets and their components.
- Develop relationships and procure cellphones and tables from commercial sources including OEMs, carriers, repairs centres, and commercial end users.
- Help to optimize and manage the receiving, sorting, upgrading and shipping of items.
- Maintain relationships with existing network of downstream customers .
- Search for and engage new downstream customers .
- Prepare fair market value calculations for bid lists.
- Work with the Receiving, Sorting and Testing departments.
- Manage the Testing department for cellphones and tablets
- Prepare weekly inventory reports of material.
- Actively monitor turnover time for inventory.
- Actively negotiate and execute the sale of equipment to downstream vendors. Ensure all material is tracked correctly through production and financial systems.
- Help develop, systemize and scale our online sales channel.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent Microsoft Office abilities (excel, word, powerpoint)
- Experience in the mobile marketplace.
Revolution Recycling provides a comprehensive suite of services for the disposition of corporate IT assets.
- Onsite Inventorying, Packing and Reverse Logistics
- Data Destruction / Sanitization (onsite or offsite)